The Sound in our Preliminary was pretty basic, it's creepy but it doesn't really change, therefore. When we did our final film, we wanted to have more of a build up. Which we achieved in Addicted by changing the music and adjusting the volume towards the end. In 'The head teacher' there was some dialogue but it was slightly unclear. We added voice over to our final film. Which was more effective then basic dialogue.
Organisational skills was key for our filming. when we filmed the preliminary task there was
no organisation which showed, as it took us quite a while and we were behind in filming and editing. However we kept on top of our work this time and was constantly on top of the work. This also involved teamwork as we communicated well with each other as to when to film and if for some reason someone would be absent. When filming the preliminary, it wasn't really like that.
Media technology was not very good in the first film, it took us quite a while to get used to it, but because we kept practising with 'The head teacher we were able to feel comfortable using it for our main film. One of these was the camera as before we were absent for the introduction to it, and so it was sort of guessing and improving as we went a long. Whereas during the real film we knew what we were doing and therefore was able to do better shots. Similarly with Final cut pro, we were able to edit much quicker and effectively.