Wednesday 26 January 2011

Introduction To Editing

EDITING...

Now, editing my groups mini video clip was an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE. 

I honestly thought that it was going to be a 'field day in the park.' But NO, NO, NO. It was very difficult if I do say so myself. A lot of thought had to be put into how we were going to edit the film and so on. 

It got very complicated as some of the scenes that we edited it was not playing at all. We then thought that as the sequence of the opening title was not rendered properly. Also, a mistake I made NOW rather than later when making the final thriller is that my group members and I didn't save our work. When it came to uploading the clip it was absolutely MANIC. Lucky we saved it. The technician then told us that when we save it the first time it automatically saves it very so often. 

I have vowed to save my work as soon as I start working on it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment