Thursday 13 January 2011

Thriller Sub Genres

 Thriller Sub-Genres and examples

Romantic Thriller- He loves me, he loves me not
Supernatural Thriller-What lies beneath
Psychological Thriller-Momento
Political Thriller-Enemy of the State
Action Thriller-De Ja Vu

I find action and Supernatural thrillers most appealing to me because I feel they're more exciting and entertaining, because there is a lot going on, and would probably have more unexpected scenes which would make you jump and curious. 

I feel political and psychological are more interesting, because some are reality based and make you think more, and keep you on your seat wondering what's going to happen, and usually the unexpected happen.  Whereas for romantic thrillers, they're a bit more predictable where you're almost guaranteed a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment