Tuesday 8 February 2011

'Super 8' - The Film

SUPER 8

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to watch this film, quite badly actually.
This film keeps me wanting to watch more and more. But, they don't show us anymore of what happens. It really sucks. But I hope this film comes out soon because like I said, I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS. It looks action packed but on the thriller side to it! At the end of the trailer as whoever is caged in, I think that they are going to show us. But they don't. -____-
Totally out of order but I suppose wanting to see more of this will lead me to want to go to the cinema and watch it on the big screen.

I tried to look on the internet of what the film is about, but couldn't find literally NOTHING. So this has well and truely been kept a secret !




No comments:

Post a Comment