Thursday 24 March 2011

Adding Titles

Adding Titles

Using LiveType to create our titles we decided to use a variety of different types of effects on our sequence. We were going to use all the effects that were on the first title, on all our titles for the rest of the sequence but our teacher said that "Perhaps using all of those effects isn't going to look as good, its definitely too much, it looks tacky.." I could understand were she was coming from, however I actually did like it how it was. It looked like it was having an epiletic fit. It looked really nice. But we went with our teachers advice and cut out some of the five effects we had on our titles. When looking at it, it lookes very plain and like I said I do prefer our first title that we done but sometimes in life we have to "Take a little to get a lot" I do like our titles though because they do some what resemble Se7en and it looks very professional in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment